There is always a question that has been enchanting me for uncounted months
To be honest, I am still wondering why is this problem to me and it never wasn’t
I absolutely have no idea about end of the world; it might be rumour, truth, fact, or anything else.
BUT, the question is, why does life being created if there’s end of the world?
People are always thinking of their future, in fact, future is just an illusion.
People plan so hard in order to secure their future, each action, decision they take are all because of FUTURE.
People are FEAR of the FUTURE, the reason they want their future to be secured, is merely because of fearfulness.
From kindergarten to university. Isn’t it is for the future? Or probably fear. There’s no difference.
Why is the world that complex? Why do people work for money?
It is important to note that I’m not pessimistic but I just can’t think through what’s the problem beyond the world.
I’m glad that I found someone that would think as mine.
I had been told that ‘the point is not to have the point’. Since there’s no point to think on these questions.
Present is the most important; everything will be passed; future is uncertainty; there’s no such thing that your presence is anyone else’s purpose, you are by your own; Work on something that beyond your course which of course you think it is worth or die for.
Probably there’s disagreement but whatsoever, they are quite right in my point of view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment